- Red team lose to blue team who go six-in-a-row while handing title boost to black-and-white team in the boot-shaped country.
- Oil-rich northerners and surprise package southerners pull clear on the Hexagon.
- Big two Iberians extend their lead, stripey Basques make a push for Europe.
- Differing fortunes for two capital sides on the island. Two wins in a row for a blue one mean their crisis is over, passing the crisis baton to red neighbours who have lost two in a row. Interlopers from small Principality prove capable at passing the ball around in pretty triangles.
- Purple side from sprout capital of Europe pull out big gap at the top of their league, but with a stupid and over-complicated play-off system, it doesn’t mean a great deal.
- Everyone with African (except Cameroonian/Nigerian/South African/Egyptian) players prepare ready-made excuses for poor showing.
- Holidays winding down for Germanic nations. Back to work next weekend.
You are now informed. More next week.